• Perform quality checks on product and packaging through sample inspections and report the findings.
• Assist in the improvement of quality of samples at all stages of product development and the order
• Ability to evaluate samples and recommend appropriate modifications in design of construction
• QA Warehouse samples: Arrange samples to be sent to external warehouse or testing laboratory once evaluation completed, ensure samples organized on shelves or allotted area
• Carry out checks on artwork i.e. packaging\manuals\labelling
• Signed sample preparation and approval
• Laboratory test quotation review & confirm. Discuss with SQC if there are discrepancies.
• Participate in Kick-off meetings
• Deal with QSP (In-line) comments from Germany – Check, review and propose response, where applicable
• Test failure analysis and provide recommendations to factory
o Arrange the retest once the improved sample is available. On-site product improvement discussion with factory
o Assist with updating and recalculating the schedule and inform Merchandising team
o Review and discuss (where applicable) CAP reports with Production team
o Clarify the testing issues with external laboratory
• Monitor the schedule and review on the document/report (Test order, sample review report, DCL, Certification)
• Review and submit shipment release documents to SQC and/or Technical Manager