Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are also dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and we are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP). We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
- Raise the level of skill and experience across the entire process from product development, merchandising to production
- Enhanced technical knowledge of functional finishing and functional fabrication for sports-wear
- Ability to gain work experience in understanding different cultures in a diverse, international environment
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months.