We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- The Junior 3D Designer will have the opportunities to learn using different 3D software, He/ she will be familiar with the render setting and standards across different categories.
- He/ she will be able to handle 3D textile creation tasks on his/ her own and have the chance to undertake more responsibilities, potentially becoming a 3D textile designer.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Annual wage supplement and discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months