The Design Manager is responsible for overseeing and guiding the design process, managing the design team and giving direction on trends and concept ideas at the division level by assuring timely delivery.
What you'll do
- Accountable for the preparation, sharing & presentation of trend reports with internal & external parties, moodboard, artwork creations
- Preparation of cross-functional concepts and alignment with multiple teams
- Collaborates closely with cross functional teams to update working processes and sup-port development of systems & integration
- Provides guidance to support the Designers with design proposals, product execution and keeps the overview on all design related processes
- Supervise design team on daily basis in design and development activities
- Manages capacity, resources and budget for design team
What you'll need
- Degree holder in business or fashion/ product design or development or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar positions
- Strong conceptual thinking applied to process workflows & system implementations
- High level of creativity and distinguished for a good sense for color palettes & trend
- Experience with international markets is a must (with focus on Europe), Experience in a value chain brand is a plus
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, team player
- Naturally able to persuade & influence stakeholders with impeccable presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written business English, German is a plus to liaise with German-speaking only stakeholders
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented, responsible, and willing to learn
- Attention to detail and good organizing, coordination and planning skills
- General knowledge of MS office
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, experience with CLO/ Browzwear is a plus
- Is naturally proactive and committed to working in a dynamic environment
What you'll receive
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl & Kaufland Asia is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Annual wage supplement and discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
- If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months.