We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl & Kaufland Asia is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- You’ll work closely with the design team to create unique and trendsetting textile patterns that resonate with the Lidl & Kaufland vision and target audience. Through brainstorming sessions and hands-on design work, you’ll contribute to the development of new and exciting patterns that set Lidl & Kaufland apart in the market.
- As an active participant in the design process, you’ll receive guidance from experienced professionals (External & Internal stakeholders), learn about the latest industry trends, and master advanced design techniques. This growth can empower you to take on more responsibilities and eventually lead your own design projects.
- Market Exposure and Portfolio Building, working for multinational retail chain, can provide exposure to the market and will allow you, to build an impressive portfolio. It’s expected active engagement in showcasing their work through seasonal development and ad hoc projects.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Annual wage supplement and discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave (18 days)
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months.