We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl & Kaufland Asia is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- This position offers opportunities such as learning new software, how to restructure reporting/data within an organization and be part of a new project in a short span of time to enhance data visualization
- Active involvement and participation in a project rollout where all processes and data points are addressed
- Great learning opportunity for data discovery, reporting, and visualization
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Completion bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months.