The objective of the position is to create 3D garments using 3D design software (Browzwear/ CLO/ Shima Seiki).
What you'll do
- Create 3D Textile Products
- Create 3D libraries
- Collaborate with the Design and Pattern Team, Product Development Team and Merchandising Team
- Ensure timely completion
- Provide guideline about technical specification and requirements
- Make appropriate recommendations regarding construction methods and techniques
What you'll need
- Creative, proactive, team player
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Fashion/ Apparel Design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D Technical Design
- Professional knowledge of garment construction standard and engineering, textiles/fabric, trims, finishing, and manufacturing methods, the whole garment process from development to manufacturing
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
What you'll receive
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl & Kaufland Asia is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- We offer opportunities to work in cross categories textile products as well as training in 3D software. Prominent career path development plan will be adopted to capable candidates.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Annual wage supplement and discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months